Bank by Phone
For those people who want to access their accounts from remote locations but do not have access to the internet, you can also perform transactions by telephone. Whether at your home, office, car, or anywhere you find a phone, you can enjoy Banking-By-Phone!
INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
- Call 1-888-245-0400 from a touch-tone phone from 7:00 am to 12 midnight, seven days a week.
- Enter your 4 digit secret code. The first time you call, use the initial secret code as instructed by your personal banker and follow the voice prompts.
- Choose the desired information by following the prompts given by the Bank by Phone System.
Here's what you will have access to:
- Balances of your checking, savings, and loan accounts
- Balances in your Certificate of Deposit as well as their rates and maturity dates.
- Verify if a check has cleared.
- Verify deposits into your account.
- Check on ATM or electronic deposits and withdrawals.
- Find out the amount of a check.
- Transfer money between any of your deposit accounts with Pan American Bank such as checking, savings, or money market.
- Make a Pan American Bank loan payment from any depository account.
Obtain access to the following types of accounts:
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Business Checking
- Home Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans
- Certificates of Deposit
- And much more...
For any further concern on any of the bank products or your accounts, please contact your Personal Banker at (708) 865-5700 , or come in and visit us.